^.^

Friday, October 29, 2010

donate blood o

come back to update my blog again...hehe
i went to donate blood on 26 oct, that is my 1st time...
i wonder wat medicine was eaten, so brave suddenly....XD
actuali is, one day i very relax n sit on the chair, den think of it "wat so difficult to donate blood? juz relax like now,den ntg to fear about it anymore", den it lead me to donate blood...haha...
den on that day, at 1st i kinda scare, but when the nurse injecting needle into my vain, juz feel like biten by ant, not really pain la...=)
everything run smooth, until the nurse found that my blood run too slow, she say bcuz my vain too small...den she keep pusing pusing the needle, wow, that time is quite pain, n i start feel faint...mayb sugar level decrease jor...watching my blood flow out, but feel that quite little oni...not much contribute...but hope it can help others... nice experience!

another thing, wat season is this! all couple-couple having problem...haiz...always support u geh since i really duno how to giv good advice...>.<
actuali feel that sometimes wanna tel u all somethg, but since this is not the correct time so i better be quite 1st, bcuz wat i want to tel bcuz it wont make anyone happy...
but, mayb is i think too much, or mayb...juz mayb la....frenship 4eva...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Lollipop