^.^

Sunday, March 4, 2012

123

here again,
ytd heard a spooky story,
happened on a ppl around me,
no wonder i found him very weird,
talk weirdly n act weirdly,
and the true story bout water ghost make me can't drive properly,
my mind keep thinkin bout it, and cant focus :(
and u, i noe your eye can see what more than us..
i was kinda suprise when u say somethg bout my car... O.O


suddenly plan to further study,
but of course not study in college or wat,
juz plannin to take cert o program...
since i saw many company hiring hr officer who noe payroll and have at least 1 year experience.. :D
wat i need juz nid to learn labour law somethg lik that,and continue work wat i workin nw...
to get better paid....
3k 3k~ :X


hope the trip can success...
bcz this is the 1st time u ask me for trip~
and struggling now to keep better body shape lolz....
juz for d trip & d dinner
beachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Lollipop