^.^

Sunday, January 16, 2011

HOLIDAY!!!!!!

Finally i done my final~
yeah...........
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
words cant really express my mood now~
really happy!! x infinity
mayb i'm too suffer from my final....(are u sure? O.o)
em mayb i got not enough sleep so it make me feel suffer but nt because of the notes~ lolz( i'm lan c i noe :D)
so my holidays started, imma becum a shopaholic in d 1st day of my holiday, and i bought 1 bag and i like it soooo much...=)
however, the shirt at thr is not nice enough, juz...i'm goin to shop again at fahrenheit 88 and times square SOON to look for more shirts for my new year ...
and juz finish giving suprise for my lame fren, chye li,
hey happy birthday chye li!!!! ;D
really envy u soo much o~
have such nice fren like me and ur bf, stay sweet ya~ XD

hah~ that's 2day...and i have my SHE's gang trip to meleka on 2moro...
kinda excited when think of it, bacause i really nid a vacation now~ woohoo
when heard that yi wen said the hotel we book is near the jeti and we can enjoy seeview, go to the cafe and yumcha, and it juz located at the town. so v can walk around thr without makin whole trip so troblesome by drive here and thr, and so i'm feel super excited now! hah! can't wait for 2moro~ have a nice trip den working!!
hey, i'm looking forward for the so called reunion dinner~ haha, want to hear u all lame and kang n suan siao~ weeeeeeee

however, on my birthday, i would lik to thanks to those who give me the present...
suit me a lot...haha,i want kill the eye bag!! and the fake cake is super duper lame until i .......duno how to say! XD anyway thx ya! and i'm happy juz because i receive a lot of fb notifications on that day, haha! thx all who wish me happy birthday~ oh ya, lolz, i receive ur happy birthday wish and feel thankful but so what?! i stil feel irritating on u...lolz

that's all...enjoy my trip and holiday // =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Lollipop