^.^

Friday, August 26, 2011

loooong

finally i my blog is updated!
it has been a dead blog for a month??

so many things happen when i'm nt blogging,
my laptop is nt wif me since having final...
now, i gone thru 2 years 4 months for my diploma,
after get d result, den i'm officially graduate~

n now officially nt tarc hostel resident T_T


hmm
not going to further study,
due to some financial n other pro...

altho some things happen in college that make me sad, angry, down, disappointed,
but also hav some happy, lame,funny,"unplandable", crazy, n memorable thing in my college life,
i miss all the things! n people! <3
bye all n hope u guys success in life...:)

when having final,
thr is so many things happen between me n him,
this make me so down,
topic wif everyone is gettin lesser,
cz mind is empty, word is lesser,
even seldom smile when i c ppl,
hope it doesn't influence relationship...

for u <3
hope u won juz tel whr de ppl goes wrong when ppl tel u their things,
in this situation,
understand ppl's feeling is more important than understand ppl's personality,
that makes a good listener,
can u b my best listener ever...?
n trying to be more caring especially care on my feeling,
rather than juz pointing at my fault, analyse it n maximize it,

in this 8 months,
everytime i tel u my hard feeling,
u juz blame on my personality,
never console me,
at least 1 time, but u never,
u shud noe that ur caring can motivate me somehow...

juz wan u to noe that, that is nt the right time pointing out...
if u do so , how am i goin to tel u my things, everytime i tell wil juz mess up the things rite?

n, kinda happy that u said u have learnt a lot when talk wif me,
at least in ur eye,
i'm not a gal who keep mumbling...<3
b caring, b responsible on wat u doin n whr u goin k?
n thx for pampered me XD

n i was so frustrated that some1 force me to make decision!
sux feeling ever!
i noe account is stable,
since i prefer stable, but end up i nt choose to study account
from this u shud noe i hav no interest at all on it!
so don force me to be account clerk!

i duno d basic thing to work at bank,
same goes to account,
but at least the benefit n others in bank motivated me to learn,
it is important for find a job u enjoy working in, isn't?
so i juz wil choose bank, no account [ NO OFFENSE ]
pls dun go beyond my limit as i'm trying to make my things right...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Lollipop