^.^

Thursday, October 13, 2011

changes

started to feel some changes on myself,
lazy to sms ady,
last time i was lik to kill my time by sms,
but now, altho i'm boring, i wil jus find other things to do...
feel lik a call den can gao dim all d thing instead juz reply n reply, so tired...

hmm, some1 say when u started to prefer cal than sms, u gettin mature,
am i? haha... stil so small gas n action is stil lead by emotion...n do childish thing...(BAD)

the 2nd change was.....
a sad change//
which is...my hair very nipissssss after rebonding,
my face luk more fat after rebonding,
i was lik....SHIT! when c my hair n face...>.<
hope it gettin 蓬 after 1 month,
i dun1 bring dis nipis hair go "puts ur hands up" with so many ppl,
feel lik goin to set my hair b4 go "put ur hands up" XD
oh ya, when saw the attending box gettin more people i gettin happier, hmm, direct propotional XD

i'm juz lik d feeling when i date ppl,
d ppl can immidiately on...
cuz feel sad when everytime i jio ppl but d plan failed...
so nw i juz wait ppl jio me la...XD

3rd change,
new life coming soon,
i totally no idea to sit which bus to my new rented house, hw to find it...>.<
d environment is strange for me... wonder hw i wil live like XD
but i wil just look forward for everything....:)

4rd change,
i see d changes...
t change, r change , f change , p change....conc change...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Lollipop