^.^

Sunday, October 2, 2011

i wun hesitate no more no more?

hey to all my buddies who leave comment on my chatbox,
i replied so many times but ntg appear,
so weird...
so here to say thx to all ur concern,
ntg sad happen on me ady :D

ok,
let's start here,
currently work part time at tesco,selling facial voucher,
once hear it already feel lik selling voucher is nt that easy,
summore is nt that cheap voucher,
n when i start work,
woah, really nt easy...0 sales at d 1st day ((sad))
but 2nd daY is ok a bit, sold one...
hope 2moro wil be better,
jia you to my self n my partner...

oh ya,i'm really pei fu my partner,
she is soo independent..so i'm here to share my worship bout her...
she working part time roadshow, promoter , manicure, pedicure, sell beauty product to company n even no rest for a m0nth, continue for 3 years
n she able to go taiwan, hk, n other places i cant rmb, + buy a honda jazz...
n know so many road...
gosh.....((salute))
can i b lik dat?
hmm

conflict, conflict...
juz receive a msh ask me walk in interview at standard charted bank at pj,
but i'm goin to register at utar,
wat i suppose to do,
if can get d job at standard charted of cuz is gud,
but if work den i hv to sacrifice my uni life, n my corp comm degree cert,
i'm just hesitate...
i'm nt afraid to choose any 1 of it n regret of another 1,
i;m just dun1 to miss any 1 of these 2 chances...
gosh,
i nid some time to cool down, n think properly...

that's all...
p/s: suddenly miss clubbing when heard boomerang by akon n pitbull, >.< but i'm juz mis d atmosphere n people, nt d drink n smoke XD
tata//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Lollipop