^.^

Sunday, January 22, 2012

21st birthday

Gonna share something that happen once in my life, my 21st bday...
I'm juz having a very simple birthday, no celebration no party... 13th nite, he came to Klang n v go for a muvi den supper... I was busying reply msg when muvi...XD
14th...
I passed it with shopping at sunway pyramid, bought some new year clothes n shoe with him...
Althou something unhappy happened b4 v reach sp, but at least v end it with lots of stuff n better mood...
After tht went to cafe... Havin supper, It's already 11pm, eat cheese cake thr, so delicious~ den play cho dai dee... I lose from start to end, (last round I won) :) haven great time thr...
15th, spend whole dat with him again... Act I spend 48 hr wif him except when bath n sleep..
Den Yc with ssg, oh I get present, n 2small cake, tq:)
I love spend time wif dem...;)

Here is some photo tht help me to talk tq dem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Lollipop