^.^

Friday, January 27, 2012

support

support,
y let me hear it??
izit bcz god feel that this muz let me noe den create a chance to let me noe?
bcz of the person dey support,
but wat he do shit,
nex year dun ask me help,
nt feel happy after help,
i rather dun1 help u,
i wil feel better,
at least nobody uphappy,
juz wanna tel u,
hw u treat my "dem"
i will double treat bac on u...
hw u count lik this,i wil double count bac,
i dun care ur consequence,
bcz u nvr think of their side too,
its totally nt fair,
dey nt deserve that, dey deserve more than that (a lot!),
gettin upset when writting this,
my dear guest pls dun ask me wat is this abt,
juz wanna express without save as draft, lolz


im not taking package,
all unhappy thing dunid to cum together,
1 is enuf!!
it's a accident,
nobody want this incident happen,
i noe u angry but i cant do anything,
make me more pek cek & moody!
stop here, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Lollipop