^.^

Saturday, December 11, 2010

jason chen

Juz wanna express my appreciation to my idol >>> -jason chen-
like his song so much!
all his song is nice and have his own style~ and i like the style...hehe <3
get to know him when i heard "like the way u lie + not afraid (remix)", den i stared to listen more on his song...and start to feel that he is damn potential in music~
his rap is nice n not annoying, mood feel better when listen his song...
its my emo killer~

i had listen all the song he cover in his fb fan page "jason chen music"....
one word appear in my mind "nice"!! =D
here to recommend jason chen's cover: (my favourite)

1. love the way u lie + not afraid
2. just a dream (ft joseph vincent)
3. just the way you are (ft j.rice)
4. i never break your heart
5. 你不知道的事
6. 童话
7. 草戒指
8. superhuman
9. wedding dress
10.if you want me to stay
11.DJ got us fallin in love + 心跳

stil gt a lot, i wil explore more on his song...haha



p/s : dun think u r a tutor den can simply behave like this, wth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Lollipop