^.^

Friday, March 18, 2011

whoa....

all my live have been gud but now,
i'm thinking what the hell.
all i want is to mess around and i dun really care bout
if u love me, if u hate me
you can save me, baby baby
all my live i've been good but now,
whoa, what the hell...

-by avril lavigne

when can i get crazy again,
bunch of assg, dis n dat, macam macam nia...
hope to finish all the work asap n muz b a good piece of work,
argh, tht's what called life mayb ... zig zag style of life...lolz

btw, so faz, we 3 months already...haha...<3

a funny thing 2 share,
i juz watch "knight and day" ytd,
one of the scene is abt people in spain celebrate a festival, got bull 1...
den when i sleep i dream of many bull run here and there on the ROOF TOP, n i stay in one of the house, the house luks lik d house in spain, den d bull too big cant jump over frm 1 roof top to anothr roof top, so i saw many bull fallin down..."piang"!!...lolz

p/s: hope can done my assg asap and all da chap pa lang den i can go genting...!! weeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Lollipop