^.^

Thursday, July 14, 2011

it have been a long time

it have been a long time i didn't update my blog,
finally i'm here again..:)
it's all due to my assg n presentation, plus some lazyness XD
yea, 2day i have done all the coursework, n submit it...
hooray! :D

this mean time,
ntg special happen,
or mayb i forgot,lolz
but watever,
juz briefly write wat i did (n wat i rmb) in dis mean time XD
happy cuz some1 pop out at klang, happy cuz my cousin finally born a little princess, assg,attend class hardworkingly, drama : xi li ren qi, sing k, steamboat, sushi at college, snowflake, found some1 same lame's level wif me, chocolate n sticky, get new name - lamborgini,wonder hw sbn food taste lik...that's all, brief? XD
this little blog is the place who keep all my happiness, anger, sad, secret, feeling, n non sense without complaint...XD like it...:)

gonna start study for final n den graduate,
but b4 that,
lemme play 1 more week!
after a lot of consideration,
finally i filled up the adv diploma form with "I DID NOT WISH TO CONTINUE ADVANCE DIPLOMA FOR PUBLC RELATIONS"....sad :(

soon i'll be graduate,
all the anger n sadness i had towards anything n everyone shud back to zero,
n oni keeps the happy moment,
for anything that make me sad, angry, disappointed, i dun mind anymore,
juz wanna b a easy people wif easy life...

planned to redang in nex year april,
this is already fixed, wonder how it luk lik,
how i'm gonna chit chat with my ex-college + classmate after separate,
can u all lame wif me again? XD

觉得跟你好像进入了另一个阶段,平平淡淡的,却又不是不爱,不会时时刻刻联系着或信息着,不会一直盯着手机看,不会等信息等到心烦,却会时时刻刻想念着:)
需要有自己的私人空间,也给你私人空间,
希望你也不会因为平淡了,就放手了,我也不会的,
平平淡淡,但是很实在,但是还是会一直想着随时你会离开,我才会更珍惜,平平的,其实也没有什么不好,希望一直这样习惯下去,而不是厌倦...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Lollipop