^.^

Monday, December 12, 2011

GD

It hav been so long i never feel so much caring...
Noone will really care of my health...
I didn't mean nobody care, juz noone really take it very very serious...
I can't carry heavy thing, my hand wil sweat easily, my face nt pink...
I noe I hav to take care but always say without action...
So ya, gt someone know my condition n prepare d thing for me... Wanted me to b healthier...im nt ur daughter but u take care me lik ur daughter...
This is touching :)
Thx for it... :)
I'm so greedy cuz I hope this wil last long...
N thx Him for so "tiredly" cumin Klang to sbn to find me, n fetch me frm Klang to sbn n sbn to Klang again , n go bac sbn again T_T
Bcz fyi I'm juz went to tie da, for my shoulder n leg, i wil share d picture... So my right hand has no much effort to carry thing...
No one will treat me better than u, luv ya:)
I noe how little time u left but u stil spend sone on me, but at least I noe I shud to b thankful...^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Lollipop