^.^

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

holiday

the 1st holiday after my working, on monday
plan to spend in sbn,
but due to some "technical" problem,
so my plan failed...
but he come to klang pula,

watch twilight breaking dawn part 1,
once i heard he say d muvi nice,
i gt a bit, errr...mmm
cuz d story of d muvi is ok, but for me, for me oni la, juz too bored(no offense, smile :D )
i rather watch you r the apple of my eye again XD
so v regret XD
but i stil wil watch 2nd part, cuz i wanna know hw the story end, but confirm nt wif him, so who wanna watch wif me? XD


bought few formal shirt on that day,
padini gt storewide sales, whole padini 50%, wooo
n i bought some shirt, that choosen by him,
clap clap, XD
kinda happy n touch he wil shop n grab shirt for me to try, like like like
n giv comment,XD
yeah,so i hv a shopping partner :)

but after dinner,
my stomach is very uncomfortable,
feels like wanna vomit,
on the way to home, v stop for 2 times, i pull the hose as usual,
i tot it wil be better after burp,
mana tau after reach home for a while i straight away vomit all the thing i ate juz nw,
vomit 2 time,
the vomit thingy stil remain in my throat, yuckss!
den sleep,
den my holiday ended, (y vomit spoiled my holiday wo) :((

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Lollipop