^.^

Monday, November 21, 2011

Convo

20nov...
This is my 1st convo n also d last...
Cherish d moment!
Although tht time in college hall is boring, n at outside was so sunny...
This is also y I taking so little photos...
Bcz it's too hot!
So I juz take few picture wif part of my shero...XD
N I got the 2nd flower from him, but I was lik so obvious say I want a convo gift, actuali I do it purposely...XD
Btw, thx d smurfette n roses that u say it mean ily...love it!!

Hah, n a lol thing is, every1 wear formal shoe but I wear slipper( better a bit than slipper)
But in convo is nt allow, so no choice, d person in charge d convo borrow me her shoe n she bare foot for abt 10 min cz I'm gonna go up d stage n take d scroll... ( her shoe very big that I can't really walk properly)
Convo started at 930 n ended at around 11-12pm...
Guest n graduant are nt sitting 2gt, that's y he sleeping while d convo is running, bcz nobody make noise around him...XD
N he is tired also bcz ytd v went yo club until almost 4am, crazy? XD

Finally meet bac my college fren on 19 nov when v went to club to celebrate my <3 birthday...
Besides convo, 19nov is also a very memorable day bcz meet my coll gang n this is d 1st time I drunk, ( I think is half drunk) bcz I stil rmb some scene...
I'm lik a pou ka rite? Hmm.... But tht time I know I'm safe wif him n im too happy...
For his bday,
Hmm, I think that's all I can giv him in his birthday... A bday card, sakae sushi, n a spontaneous outing in botanic cafe with a slice of cake at midnight...XD n 1st time b his driver...
But he is lik so quiet n nervous when I fetch him, haha... N his face damn funny XD
N tht day is our 11monthsary :D

That's all, love this 2 days...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Lollipop