^.^

Sunday, November 6, 2011

ntg happen

dis is d post that i write while ntg special happen on me :)

so boring,
quit utar n start working now, next 2 day is the first day i work (full time) at bayu tinggi...

so boring,
din go anywhere since i short of money,so, no shopping no desire...
but, once shopping, many things wanna buy :(
when i can get my paid!!!! god, i wait for 4 months, f**k!

so boring,
everyday stay at home watch hk n taiwan drama, wonder when a colourful life wil come to me...?
something crazy, something out of expect?

i'm just boring,
think of try to get more work to kill the bored, but at last tired like hell...
carry the booth, from here to thr, but luckily i meet my fren thr n she help me,
i wonder wat time i wil end my work if i din meet her...but we carry thing lik 2 siao po :( i admit i'm weak on carry heavy thing, i'm not a heroine seriouly...
suddenly feel lik, i cant do heavy work nor something need to spin fast, wat work suit me?? (zombies eat brain, i'm safe)

i'm really bored!
that i hope 19 nov is on tomorrow! i want something different instead of working n sms n sleeping...put on some music n enjoy the party... wanna make something on my hair, ngek, n hope no panda eye appear on 20 nov while having my convo...
i hope i wil get a big boutique of flower o teddy but dis is impossible for sure...
and the 2 invitation cards i juz use up 1...lolz sad yea

it just lik that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Lollipop