^.^

Sunday, April 10, 2011

active

hah! my blog bcum so active due to the boredom in holiday...
kinda sad, i was so bored it juz 1st day of my holiday,
can some1 help me make it more interesting, i cant make it alone XD

as usual, go to uncle shop eat steam lala~
as usual also, d lala is stil so delicious~
as usual alalalso, something happened over thr,
hw come they use such unethic way to fight for sales?
how unethic?
let me tel u, dey do something and make all my uncle 's customer dun1 to come due to some "worry" of car?
it juz make both restaurant die togather!
dun forget u r at the same area...
stupid!
hope this thing can de solve asap...fight!

aha~i rmb my previous post said about i feel lonely in kl rite,
now feel bored,
what shud i choose? both i also dun like XD
but choose bored la, better than lonely ...

2moro go kl again to bring back all my thingy, really a lot,
n i dun think it is neccessary to list in here,
but i want say i can hug my big big domo again after 2moro~ haha
bye...:D

p/s: I AM SO LAZY AND TIRED OF WAITING U PLAY DOTA! TIRED. GTH LA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Lollipop