^.^

Saturday, April 9, 2011

holidayyyyyyyyyyy :D

hahaha, finally finish the exam,
doesn't matter it can pass o nt 1st, cuz v can step in the exam hall means dunid to repeat~ i dun think i wanna stay at kl ady after graduate, so the most important thing is hope i wun serious until repeat, n successfully i didn't XD

hmm, kinda suprise i got enuf time for this time exam,
b4 exam start, i was so worry cuz my frens said "har, v read a lot leh" cuzz b4 they told this to me i said i read a bit oni, cuz feel like i have ntg much 2 read,
but when see the exam paper, ho seh la, d thing i din read din come out!! haha~

btw, stil can complete it, the oni thingy is i duno wat i wrote is whether right o wrong, no confident on my ans...
but, tht's nt the point! d point is we r merdeka, n now i'm currently at klang~
enjoy-nya at here...kl make me feel lonely...but goin 2 work soon in 3 days after this...come and find me for lunch leh...=/

i shud end my rubbish post here, wonder people read my blog, who really concern my blog , i think not more than 5, pity =(
zao 1st, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Lollipop