^.^

Friday, April 8, 2011

tomorrow is d exam~

haha, after read all the notes, my mind bcum more empty~
actuali i dun noe wat to read, i juz read all the big title, hope can elaborate well in 2moro...
ntg to read...but 1 word from a fren of mine make a very deep impression 4 me, n i felt it quite true is he siad " But when facing the paper oni know many things never read:( "
hahaha, dun hope this kind of thing happen in 2moro!
gud luck to me n all other candidate-fren...:)

n yea~~
finally holiday is coming,
gonna play to the max in this 2 days,
den work!! :(
muvi, yumcha, sleep 99, shopping is a must~

hah, u r come back at the right time,
we work on the same time, same place,
hope i din yam until scare...XD
nice to meet u back, colleague...

ah, another thing is,
suddenly feel like... or i shud say i hope nobody wil find me in fb chat box,
for those who like to find ppl chat for whole day, and almost do it everyday
pls dun do this,
i need my own time,
chat for once a while can, but dun everyday + all the time pls!!!
i want to say this since laz week...

actuali i felt that i'm changing
i like to analyse myself
tht's make so much rubbish in my blog abt myself XD
i felt i'm changing when i saw a status, 没有你我爱上寂寞
wth dis is disgusting!!
and getting dislike to read those emo article,
n addicted to something yengz n funny n lame~
i think the "happy" me is back~ wuhoo

oh!!
ssg is having one more couple, congratez, n stay sweet~ hehe :D
18 members then? XD
yet, hope another fren is enjoying her single life,
all a fren wat is u to be happy, take care :)

nowadays i'm so sensitive to those word "everyday noe how to play oni" "leg so itchy, always go here n thr" "every day eat eat eat, face fat fat" said by a "mature" man...
nah, i have my own pasah~ i will arrange my thing, i also have my own task n plan ok, but i noe u r joking, so i dun care XD

again, gud luck for my exam n happy holiday~ weeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Lollipop