^.^

Thursday, June 30, 2011

3rd eye

who treat me really lik a best fren n who don't i'm clear wif that,
my 3rd eye will see it XD

thx to those who really treat me lik best fren,
thx to those who treat me as a fren,
and those who din appreciate my "真心对待", i will juz treat u lik ntg...

i'm juz a normal human being,
i will feel hard when ppl dun appreciate my work o watsoever,
n wun blame to those who din appreciate,
juz to express my feeling here~

that's all=)
here to share a joke...

Andy, Bosco and Carmen went for dinner.
Suddenly Carmen ask:"What if we don't have enough money to pay the bills?"
Andy:"Stay back work for the boss lo~ Carmen wash dishes, Boscowash floor~"
Bosco:"Then, Andy! What you wash ar?"
Andy:" I wash hand" =)
hahahahaha :D
have a nice dayy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Lollipop