^.^

Thursday, June 23, 2011

the power of sentences :)

Lengthy post! But...
For me, there is never a waste to spend my time read all these sentences ♥

1. I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiles even when her heart is broken,
and the one that could always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten her own.

2. I hope you wake up and it suddenly hits you:
That there wasn't anyone who loved you as much as I loved you.

3. You can't have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday.

4. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your time, life and emotions.

5. If you can't find something to live for, you better find something to die for.

6. A heartbreak isn't as loud as a bomb exploding ..
It can be as quiet as a feather falling.But the most painful thing is that no one hears it except you.

7. Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday - coming home (song title)

8. Life is full of fake people.
But before you decide to judge them, make sure you aren't one of them.

9. If it still hurts,that means you still care.

10. All I know is, you are the person who never fails to make me smile. ♥ or cry?

11. You're the first and the last thought of my everyday.

12. It's better to know and be disappointed then to never know and always wonder.

13. Have you ever wanted to meet youself and see yourself from someone else's point of view?

14. “You say that you love rain, but you open your umbrella when it rains.
You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your windows when wind blows. This is why I am afraid, you say that you love me too.” W.Shakespeare

15. Don't let me walk away...chase me!

16. Is connecting with someone really this complicated...
or is it simple and we just make it worse ?

17. Our small stupid conversations mean more to me than you'll ever know.

18. "Everyone says forgiveness is a lovely idea, until they have to forgive." C.S.Lewis

19. Enjoy the little things:
Falling asleep on the couch and waking up with a warm blanket on you. ♥

20. Everyone says love hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts.
Everyone gets these things confused with love. But in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again.

21. Silence is the best way to let someone know they did you wrong.

22. A boyfriend shouldn't just be a boyfriend. To have it happier and more worthwhile, he should also be your very best friend.

23. Live without pretending, love without depending, listen without defending, speak without offending!

24. Where shall I go?
To the left, where nothing's right?To the right, where nothing's left?

25. "But there's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then." Alice in Wonderland

26. I stupidly smile at my phone when I see your name on the screen.

27. He's funny. He's adorable. He's sweet. He's loving. He's awesome. He's perfect.
I didn't say a name but he popped into your head, didn't he? (:

30. Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving. ~Albert Einstein

31. Too often we don't realize what we have until it's gone.
Too often we are too stubborn to say "Sorry, I was wrong". Too often it seems we hurt the ones closest to our hearts, and let the most foolish things tear us apart.

35. Love is not a "because", it's a "no matter what".

36. Silence is a girl's loudest cry.
You can always tell she's really hurt when she starts ignoring you.

37. Choose the guy who takes you to his house to meet his parents, not his bedroom!

38. "Be yourself.Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

39. I love it when I hug him, and he hugs me tighter. ♥

40. Just because two people argue doesn't mean they don't love each other.

41. We're never going to be as young as we're tonight!

42. I wanna run...but only far enough to make you miss me.

43. Real friends see my tears before they fall (i love my frenzz!)

(copied)
Facebook : Go.Be.Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Lollipop