^.^

Saturday, June 18, 2011

updated! 。happy 6 months =)

hoho~
almost 1 weeks din update my blog,
due to the lack of credit of my broadband,
dun feel lik wan to reload it,
cuz the credit run so fast recently altho din watch youtube o watever~
juz, a bit feels lik cheated! =(


woah, laz time when i stil in diploma year 1 o 2,
the bunch of assg make me headache,
but now when year 3,
a single miserable subject is gud enuf to make me headache 99...>.<
it's so challenging wa!!
chew sue ying, pls dun be lazy anymore !
start ur engine...! *bheng bheng* muahahaha :D


the day of the yesterday,
plan to do assg at eireen's house,
mana tau, all no mood,
i also no mood to do dy,
motivation whr r u??
so end up all go bac their house except me stay at her house cuz i need wifi, hehe...
at the night,
"heart blood come noisy" plan to drinks,
i bought a vodka blue label n yam wif her tiger "rawrr!"
enjoy it so much~ :)


while today i went thru a tired day,
when i on the way back, he call me n said wan fetch me back,
but i'm on the way, so i rejected,
den he start suan siao me, as usual,
say i dun1 meet him,(hope u saw this) XD
fine la, den i go midvalley wait him,
spent 3 hours thr, shop few shops n stop,
it's tired to carry heavy thing n shopping>.<
soend some time thr talk nonsense, den back!
thx ya mr. driver XD

time pass so faz,
happy 6 months to us~
in this 6 months,
thr was so many things happen that make me happy n sad, suprise n disappointed, touched, jealous, appreciate, argument,confident, lack of confident n watsoever...
thx for giving me such memory,
no matter d memory is gud o bad,
but in this moment,
d bad memory is oni just a memory n wun affect our relationhip,
in fact, when think of all those memories,
i wil juz SMILE =)

<3 ya
add on, v rockz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Lollipop