^.^

Saturday, June 4, 2011

dark circle n chap pa lang

arghhhhh,
feel lik these day my dark circle gettin serious...
i'm gettin worry about it....=(
summore got eye bag, realli luk lik kung fu panda dy (fat + dark circle)
wuuuu....
after get ptptn i wanna buy eye mask n do it everyday until my eye bling bling:D

ohya, my dog mondayy ran away dy :(
it bcum so fierce, keep chasing n barking on indian,
but when facing chinese, it bcum quiet,
my mum say "dog eye see ppl down", erm...
sorry for pet lover, no offense ya~

saturday he off of bukit cahaya, i'm quite disappointed la...
but suan liao!
i wan him pay me bac the time!! doubled it!!!! muahaha >.<

ahh,
kung fu panda...
i dun1 bcum lik dat,
y panda gt dark circle stil so cute, unfair lo,XD
but no choice, i'm nt panda i cant hav dark circle >.<

for all the nite cat, pls sleep early loo,
really scare dy...
u c! i dun1 bcum lik dis lo...


i also dun1 lik this...


if u all same wif me v wil bcum lik dis =(


sleep early, bye bye XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Lollipop